What Is an Erectile Dysfunction Pump?
It’s not a cure for erectile dysfunction (ED), but can help increase your ability to have sexual intercourse.
This device is sometimes called a penis pump or vacuum pump. It’s a noninvasive treatment that can be used alone or with other ED treatments or oral medications.
1. Who Can Use an ED Pump?
The ED pump should be used by men with ED. It’s an especially good option for men who can’t take oral ED medications.
According to Weill Cornell, men who have the following conditions should use caution before using an ED pump:
- history of prolonged erection
- history of bleeding disorders or use of blood thinning medications such as warfarin (Coumadin) and clopidogrel (Plavix)
- diminished penile sensation
- spinal cord injury
- curvature of the penis
You should see your doctor before using a pump. ED can be a symptom of a variety of underlying, and sometimes serious, medical conditions. Treatment for those conditions can often correct ED.
2. What Are the Benefits of Using an ED Pump?
It may take a bit of practice, but most men are able to have sexual intercourse using an ED pump.
Other benefits include the following:
- lower risk of complications than with other ED treatments
- minimal cost after initial purchase
- noninvasive treatment
- it can be combined with other ED treatments, such as oral medications
3. Hydromax Penis Pumps
Hydromax makes a wide selection of penis pumps, each of which has its own unique features, advantages, and disadvantages.
What we like:
- Hydromax offers a complete 60-day refund policy.
- All HydroMax products come with a 2-year limited warranty.
- The entire contraption is made out of skin-safe materials that are 100% phthalate free.
- The workout routine, which is featured on the HydroMax website, is easy to follow and memorize with minimal brain power.