Best Nootropic Supplements of 2019
The Best Pre-Made Nootropic Stacks
People with extensive experience in the cognitive performance enhancement know that the brain boosters can be considered the best ones if they are effective for meeting individual objectives.
That’s why it’s not possible to find the nootropic that will be the best for everyone without exceptions.
For this reason, if you want to take the maximum advantage of cognitive enhancers, meaning to get the best brain supplement for you, then your primary task is the assessment of your own objectives.
These objectives may be as follows:
- Focus and concentration boost
- Memory potential increase
- Work performance improvement
- Elimination of mental anxiety
- Minimization of age-related brain power decline
If you already know what you expect form nootropics, you will substantially facilitate your choice.
So, which supplements are considered the best brain boosters on sale nowadays?
Which remedies are able to ensure complete cognitive function improvement at the most affordable price?
NooCube – The Best Nootropic in 2019
NooCube is deservedly ranked as the best nootropic for the overall cognitive performance recharge. While including the minimum range of the active substances, it has a very positive influence on all spheres of the brain work.
NooCube offers you the following advantages:
- Sharpened focus and concentration
- Memory enhancement
- Increased learning ability
- Much quicker memory recall
- Boosted mental performance
- High tolerance to stress
- Decreased anxiety
- Inhibition of oxidative damage
This brain supplement also helps the body to much more smoothly carry out the process of neuron dendrite branching and to actively stimulate brain cell formation. Due to such effects, the advantages of this brain enhancer remain for a long time after the cease of supplementation.
#2 Brain Pill
Brain Pill helps in stimulating cholinergic system and the dopaminergic and serotonergic system which plays a significant role in the nervous system in the body.
The Cholinergic system is a neurotransmitter responsible for sensory perception. It helps in decision making, being focused, in learning and also helps with the memory.
Brain enhancement pills benefits:
- Boost Brain Function
- Improve Memory
- Enable Better Communication
- Enhance Concentration
- Rigorously Tested, Clinically Backed Ingredients
- Increase Brain Learning Power
- Keeps the Pain from the Head away
This brain supplement has been formulated with patented ingredients that include natural nutrients, amino acids, and Vitamin B6.
The makers claim that GenBrain works by generating electrical impulses within the brain and by maintaining regular levels of acetylcholine.
Brain booster benefits:
- Boosts Memory – Improve both long and short term memory with a better ability to recall specific items or events.
- Enhanced Brain Functions – Increase mental acuity which may lead to improved productivity and alertness.
- Improves Focus – May improve concentration and allow you to focus for long periods.
- Cognitive Improvement – This supplement may increase the strength of neurotransmitters in the brain.
#4 Ion Z
The makers of this nootropic supplement claim that they use a unique blend of ingredients that has been patented and trademarked under the name: “NZ-405 SuperMax Blend.”
Ion Z brain pills benefits:
- Enhanced Focus – The makers claim you will experience “laser-like focus” and state that you will more easily be able to ignore distractions that can lead to a decreased ability to concentrate.
- Increased Energy – When taken regularly, this supplement may boost energy levels without the crash you can experience from energy drinks.
- Improved Memory – Thought to help with learning and retaining new information, though the makers claim that it will help both short and long-term memory.
#5 Alpha Brain
It is an all natural product that is intended to turn back the hands of time in your brain, allowing you to concentrate better and have increased memory and recall.
Alpha Brain benefits:
- Increased Short Term Memory – This supplement is made with ingredients that are thought to be beneficial for increasing short term memory.
- Increased Long Term Memory – When you experience cognitive decline, one of the first things that you might notice is the inability to remember specific things. With this supplement, the makers claim you are giving your brain the correct components to increase memory.
- Healthier Brain Function – This nootropic supplement is designed to assist the body’s natural protective processes including neural pathways and other important brain function.
- Increased Mental Sharpness – May assist in improving mental clarity and sharpness.
Most-Effective Nootropic Stacks
The users of nootropics most frequently pursue only one aim which is the overall brain activity enhancement.
It means that people don’t wish to concentrate only on memory improvement or mental performance optimization. Instead, they eager for the total stimulation of brain function.
To meet the requirements of such users, the top-notch pre-made nootropic stacks were created. These brain boosters are comprised of the wide range of powerful active components which have a multi-faceted impact on the overall cognitive abilities.
The ingredients in the stacks are selected in a way ensuring a strong synergetic effect, meaning that the ingredients work much better together than separately.
If you managed to choose the well thought-out nootropic stack, you will be able to effectively recharge cognition with a minimum set of active substances. For this reason, the users give preference to the cutting-edge pre-made nootropic stacks.
By adhering to the further sharply defined criteria for choosing nootropics, you will be able to pick the best brain supplement of the most superior quality:
- Sufficient doses of active substances which are scientifically backed as really well-working ones
- Precise formulation that takes care of all cognitive abilities including brain power, focus, concentration, mood, and memory
- Availability of only pure, top-class ingredients
- Abundance of valuable additional components such as minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants
- Almost zero probability of any adverse reactions
- Absence of helpless filler components
What Are Nootropics?
Nootropics are known as the active substances of both natural and synthetic origin that make brain perform much better. These remedies have many names including memory enhancing supplements, brain boosters, smart drugs, and cognition enhancers.
It’s possible to distinguish the prescription nootropics which are actually the stimulatory drugs. Such medications are intended for easing the manifestations of some diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease, narcolepsy, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
There are also the natural brain supplements able to improve focus and other brain functions. The natural cognition enhancers are not used for curing medical conditions. But they have a positive influence on memory, concentration, learning, thinking, and other metal processes. The natural brain boosting remedies enjoy a great popularity among the customers because they enhance mental abilities in a natural and side effect free way
Do Nootropics Really Work?
The non-synthetic nootropics from the well-established manufacturers really demonstrate quite promising cognitive function enhancement results. But you should be sure that you purchase these remedies from the reliable source.
According to the available evidence, the all-natural brain supplements are favorable for the brain and improve the overall wellness. Also, it is scientifically proven that the brain boosters of natural origin are able to reset core cognitive capacities.
However, it’s also worth noting that the additional research is required to more deeply and precisely investigate the nootropic properties of the natural supplements and understand the extent to which they may help people.
Are Nootropics Safe?
Everyone who wants to take even the best brain supplement has to visit a healthcare practitioner before the beginning of supplementation. The matter is that the natural remedy may interact with the prescription drugs if you take any.
You should discuss with your doctor whether the brain enhancing product will solve your cognitive problems without inflicting harm to your health.
Also, dishonest manufacturers may include to their products the ingredients which are not stated on the supplement label. These ingredients can be either useless for your brain health or really dangerous for your overall health. To avoid such a situation, it’s recommended to c carefully choose the manufacturers of nootropics.
So, you should purchase such supplements only if you are sure of their high quality. But if you manage to select the top-notch brain supplements, you can be sure that the natural components available in their formulas don’t cause side effects. You still should understand that you will not experience any adverse reactions only if you are healthy during the supplementation.
The Most Effective Natural Nootropics
There are many natural supplements which are considered the well-working brain boosters able to solve people’s cognitive problems and supercharge the brain functioning. The list of the best nootropics of natural origin is as follows:
- Caffeine: Caffeine which is abundantly present in tea and coffee is a very strong natural stimulant. When taken in the moderate amount, this stimulatory agent can fight cognitive decline, as well as sharpen focus and concentration. Also, this active substance is known for its ability to increase vitality and energy levels. Thus, according to the Food and Drug Administration, to stay safe, the caffeine intake shouldn’t exceed 400 mg per day.
- L-Theanine: It is an amino acid naturally appearing in green tea and in black tea. The study conducted in 2016 has shown that this natural compound elevates alpha waves which occur in the brain. Due to this, it’s possible to promote mental alertness and give a boost to cognitive capacities. Also, there is scientific proof that l-theanine demonstrates the maximum efficacy when combined with caffeine. That’s why the nootropics which include both of these ingredients are considered the best ones.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids: It’s difficult to overestimate the importance of these acids for the brain health. This is especially true when you need to struggle against the age-related negative changes in thinking and memory abilities. In fact, omega-3 fatty acids are often considered the best brain supplement options available nowadays among the natural remedies. The matter is that these acids have a powerful ability to create membranes around neurons. Due to this, brain cells renew and restore much quicker and effectively. Also, omega-3 fatty acids successfully prevent brain aging and maintain nervous system healthy. That’s why it’s extremely crucial to include omega-3 fatty acids to your daily nutrition plan or take them in the form of brain supplements in order to supercharge your mental operations.
- Ginkgo Biloba: This plant contains bioavailable substances which are claimed to be helpful for the enhancement of cognitive skills. It is frequently added as an herbal ingredient to many advanced nootropics. According to the study carried out in 2016, this plant component has a quite strong potential to support brain function and relieve dementia symptoms.
- Creatine: It is a popular ingredient included to many non-artificial brain supplements. This amino acid is beneficial for everyone who wants to combat the issue of cognitive impairment in the natural way. In particular, enhances short-term memory and boosts reasoning ability.
Where to Purchase Nootropics?
If you want to undergo the supplementation with the over-the-counter brain boosters, you can purchase them without any prescription. It’s possible to do this in the drug stores and supermarkets, as well as on the official websites of the reliable manufacturers.
If you are going to take the prescription smart drugs, you must firstly schedule the doctor’s appointment and get a prescription. Only after this, you will be able to go to the pharmacy and buy the medications.
What Are Nootropics And How Do They Help The Brain?
The actual term, nootropics was given its name in 1972 by Dr. Cornelius Giurgea. The Greek root of the word means mind and bending, which the doctor interpreted as “mold the mind into shape.”
He developed strict guidelines for the classification of substances that would be considered nootropic. His guidelines stated that a substance must show the following attributes:
- Improvement in learning ability and cognitive memory.
- Providing resistance of learned behaviors and memories to conditions that may affect them such as low blood pressure or shock.
- Must protect the brain against injuries. (physical or chemical)
- Should have a positive effect on cortical (brainstem) mechanisms.
- Must not have the same side effects as traditional psychotropic drugs such as sedating effects or motor stimulation.
- Must have extremely low toxicity.
In recent years, nootropic supplements have become very popular with people from all walks of life who want to improve their memory by using the best brain supplements for 2017 and to increase other cognitive brain functions .
How Do You Know That A Nootropic Supplement Will Help You?
Before buying any nutritional supplement, consumers should do quite a bit of research into the ingredients and manufacturers. Know which ingredients have been scientifically proven to do what the makers claim it can do.
Always consult with a physician that knows your health history and can make recommendations that won’t interact with any current medications.
After researching a nootropic supplement, find one that has the ingredients that will improve the cognitive functions that are most important to you.
When first buying a particular supplement, buy the smallest amount possible to make sure you are satisfied before spending a larger amount of money.
Brain Protection – Cares for and protects healthy brain cells.
Improved Mental Health – May reduce anxiety and stress. Thought to improve depression and other mental health issues.
Increased Attention Span – By improving focus, completion of tasks becomes easier.
Genbrain Nootropic Ingredients
Bacopa Monnieri – Extracted from the leaves of the plant native to the Indian subcontinent, but grows well in tropical climates that foster wetlands and bogs. Bacopa Monnieri has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic Medicine for its relaxing and calming properties. May improve memory, cognitive functions, and overall brain health.
Vinpocetine – Extracted from the seeds of the periwinkle plant that is native to Europe. Has been used in traditional medicine to help patients suffering from dementia and other brain ailments. It works by increasing blood flow to the brain, which enables more oxygen, energy, and nutrients to be delivered to the cerebral tissue. Contains natural neurotransmitters that protect the brain cells from damage.
Ginkgo Biloba – Alternative medicine practitioners have been using Ginkgo Biloba for hundreds of years to help with a variety of issues including cognitive thinking and brain health. Thought to improve memory and concentration by encouraging the growth of neural stem cells. May prevent the progression of senility and dementia by improving oxygen levels in the brain.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) – This neural antioxidant is an acetylated form of L-Carnitine that occurs naturally in the body. Thought to positively affect brain function and provide support for neural pathways. This compound may also be effective at alleviating some of the neurological side effects of aging like memory loss and slower cognitive functions.
Formula Focus Ingredients
- Glutamine (L-Glutamine Hydrochloride) – This amino acid that is found naturally in the body, is essentially a sedative for the brain and can calm erratic thoughts and behavior. May also improve sleep patterns and moods.
- John’s Wort – Extract from the Hypericum Perforatum plant has been used for hundreds of years for improved brain health. It works by increasing the activity of four mood-related neurotransmitters: GABA, norepinephrine, dopamine, and serotonin. Always consult with a doctor as this compound can have serious interactions with other medications.
- Phosphatidylserine Complex – This ingredient has been called “Super Brain Food” for its ability to improve brain function. It is of vital important to neuronal survival and growth. May stabilize moods, improve depression and it thought to be helpful in controlling ADHD and ADD.
- Bacopa Monnieri – Extracted from the leaves of the plant native to the Indian subcontinent, but grows well in tropical climates that foster wetlands and bogs. Bacopa Monnieri has been used for centuries in Ayurvedic Medicine for its relaxing and calming properties. May improve memory, cognitive functions, and overall brain health.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) – May have significant cognitive and anti-aging effects. Thought to be effective in improving memory, controlling mood swings and may help with the body and brain’s response to stress.
- DMAE Bitartrate – Also known simply as DMAE, it is a powdered form of the compound Dimethylaminoethanol. It works by reducing the buildup of the “age pigment,” which is thought to impair cognitive function. May delay progression of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
- Ginko – This powerful antioxidant stimulates blood flow to the brain resulting in increased oxygen flow. May also boost memory and cognitive processes.
- Vinpocetine – Works by increasing blood flow to the brain, which enables more oxygen, energy, and nutrients to be delivered to the cerebral tissue. Contains natural neurotransmitters that may protect the brain cells from damage.
Nootropic Side Effects
Before taking any dietary supplement, consumers should investigate the listed ingredients and have a clear understanding of how they will affect your body. Even in a supplement that states that it is 100% natural, it is always possible to have an adverse side effect.
For people who are also taking doctor prescribed medication, there can be serious interactions with certain herbal supplements and ingredients that can make your prescribed medication less effective.
It’s always important to consult with your health care professional and discussing in detail, any supplement you plan on taking. Your doctor can make recommendations that will help you decide which nootropic supplement will work best for you.
Women who are pregnant, plan to become pregnant or are nursing are strongly advised to seek medical advice before taking any dietary supplement.
The Bottom Line – Will Nootropic Supplements Boost Your Brain Power?
If you find yourself forgetting where you left the car keys or having trouble remembering what you stopped at the store to get, then a good nootropic supplement may be what you need to get your brain back in gear and functioning properly.
The ingredients used in the top three nootropic supplements have undergone years of intense study and clinical trials and have been found to improve overall brain health. Some people believe that good brain functioning can improve the healthiness in other areas of the body since the body is controlled by the brain.
If you have decided that you want improved mental acuity, better memory and better mental health, one of these three “brain pills” should be given a shot. It’s better to start off slowly with the smallest recommended dose and go from there. Always buy the smallest bottle until you have had a chance to try the supplement for yourself.
Genbrain is the number one choice in reference to a nootropic supplement. If you’ve watched the movie Limitless with Bradley Cooper there is no doubt that you’ve wondered if such a smart pill actually exists, and it’s right here.
By now, you’ll understand why Genbrain users report sharper focus, heightened awareness, effortless recall, faster thinking, improved logic, better information retention and Einstein level thinking. Some have compared it to “cocaine for the brain” that’s safe, legal and side effect free. Never again struggle with brain fog just place your order here and witness the transformation of thought and productivity soar beyond your expectations.