Can any of the popular penis enhancement pills help premature ejaculation issues?
Some pill manufacturers boast that they can help but there is little evidence to prove their claims.
Find out here how to alleviate Premature Ejaculation on your own.
The Art of Alleviating Premature Ejaculation
You have seen the ads promoting pills that promise to cure premature ejaculation. They are all over the Internet and they make some pretty bold claims. What do you think? Do you believe over-the-counter pills can cure premature ejaculation?
I don’t believe it. Just think about it.
Male Enhancement Pills are formulated to boost your libido, pump you up, & help you get excited.
Now think about how premature ejaculation causes you to ejaculate too soon. If you take a pill that makes you even more excited than you already are, do you think it’s going to help or hurt your condition? Seems to me that it might make things worse. Maybe not but I don’t think it will help you with your problem.
There are prescription pills available to help with premature ejaculation.
Of course, you must visit your doctor to get them. I know – it’s embarrassing to tell your problems to a doctor, right? Remember, doctors hear all kinds of things from their patients and they are there to help. If nothing else, go to rule out any physical problem that might be contributing to your problem.
There are a number of techniques you can try to help the problem yourself. Take a look:
- Extended Foreplay – Extending the foreplay between you & your lady can work wonders. Practice focusing solely on your lady’s desires instead of your own. This will enable her to become extremely excited while giving you time to pace yourself.
- Condoms – I know, you don’t like them but they can go a long way towards slowing you down because they prevent overstimulation
- Meditation – Try meditating several times a week. It’s great for reducing the stress & anxiety that could be causing premature ejaculation.
- PC Muscle Exercises – Try squeezing your PC muscle (the same muscle you use to keep from urinating…you know the one). You can do this on your own without anyone knowing. Do a series of squeezes, holding them a few seconds before releasing. Do this every day and see if it helps.
- Talk to your partner – Don’t be afraid to talk to your lady about this. If she knows you have a problem, you will be less anxious about it and more able to relax.
If you will try the techniques above, you may soon find that your problem is not as serious as you once thought. The 3 most important things to remember are: relax, take your time, and concentrate on your lady.